ADMISSION PROCEDURE 1. The Master of Finance and Control (MFC) Programme shall be full-time course and shall be run by the Department of Applied Economics and Commerce, Patna University
2. The Master of Finance and Control Examination shall be held in two Parts – Part-I and Part-II.
3. Any registered student of Patna University who has passed the Bachelors Examination in the Faculty of Arts, Science, Commerce, Business Administration or Engineering examination or of any other University recognized by the Academic Council as equivalent thereto may appear at the Entrance Examination as specified in Clause-2 of the Ordinances provided he / she fulfils the condition as laid down in Clause–3 of the same Ordinances.
4. The minimum marks required for admission shall be 45% aggregate at the Bachelors Degree Level examination.
5. The selection of candidates for admission to the Programme will be made on the basis of merit. The ‘Merit List’ shall be prepared on the basis of aggregate of:
(a) Composite Marks obtained by the Candidate at the National Entrance Examination, i.e., MAT (Conducted by AIMA),
(b) Group Discussion (GD) carrying 200 Marks, and
(c) Personal Interview (PI) carrying 200 Marks.
6. A candidate must obtain a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate taking together MAT, Interview and Group Discussion held for the purpose to qualify to be included in the Merit List.